Wednesday, July 22, 2009

heart: $1 Sausage Egg McMuffins - hate: liking farmville

i heart Sausage Egg McMuffins. They're just so darn tasty. You got the meat, you got the cheese, you got the egg, and of course, the english muffin. the ones with ham are okay too, but the Sausage really gets you going. and right now, they're just $1!! what could be better than a nice hot breakfast sandwich for $1?! Well, okay, lots of things, but still. Simple pleasures right?

i hate liking farmville! What is up with that silly 'game' ?!? you essentially have a plot of graph paper, and you fill up the little squares with various plants. Its like the Seinfeld "weve got a show about nothing". Its so dumb it actually works! I made fun of Angelle for 2 weeks over it, and now i'm hooked! as are everyone else who plays it! Its ridiculous! why is it so fun? why is it so addictive? are they subliminally mindwashing us? Are the local farmers of america behind this? will everyone go out and start real farms now? I would if eggplants would really grow in a day, and pumpkins in 8 hours.

3 comments:

  1. Haha... I haven't tried farmville yet, and from all of what I've heard so far, I'm not going to! I never tried sudoku for the same reason... I'm sure I'd like it, but don't have the time for anything time wasting right now. Maybe when the kids are grown and gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo... how come i didn't know you switched your blog? What happened to Delcerebro? I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while.. geez.

    PS I'm still resisting Farmville. We'll see how long that lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are also going to heart Heart Disease if you keep it up with the Sausage Egg McMuffins!

    ReplyDelete