Saturday, July 11, 2009

heart: building legos with Leah - hate: erin not listening

its SO awesome that I can now build legos with Leah! she got me a little set for my birthday (happy birthday to me) that you can build a helicopter or 2 types of airplanes. So far we have built the helicopter and the harrier jet. shes really good at finding the pieces and figuring out where they need to go.

i hate erin not listening! the past few months shes just intentionally devious! I know all you parents of "spirited" first kids are laughing and rolling your eyes, but Leah was just so darn good that so unnerving for Erin to say "no" and run away smiling even while you're yelling at her for the millionth to "stop hitting the cat". the little pill!! shes lucky shes cute or I would have gifted her to Jeri (my cousin) on Farmville by now. Even with the cuteness I'm considering it..

No comments:

Post a Comment