Tuesday, June 23, 2009

heart: bacon - hate: colds

Wow. its really hard to post every day. Especially when you're away from home. I've disappointed my fans, let down my minions, and just generally saddened everyone who reads this. Good thing its only like 2 people.

I heart bacon. Its just so darn good! You can eat it plain, for breakfast, on egg sandwiches, turkey club sandwiches, crumbled on salads, on pizza...I'm sure there are many other uses, but i'm too full from the bacon I just ate to think of them. And yeah, bacon is usually not a favorite for Jews, but since I'm mostly just Jewish for the jokes now (not really practicing), there you have it.

I hate colds. Seriously?! Headache, stuffy nose, cough, tissues, achy, tired (insert all the other symptoms from the nyquil bottle). They ruin your life for like a week. Then they rear their ugly head again in a few months.

2 comments:

  1. Quiches! Bacon rules in quiches!

    And yes, colds SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart bacon as well. It must be crispy though.

    ReplyDelete