Friday, June 19, 2009

heart: cupcakes - hate: other drivers

I missed yesterday. we were driving. from Charlotte NC to Melbourne FL.

I heart cupcakes from Vanilla's Cupcakery. Its in Jacksonville, FL. Mandi introduced us. they're GOOD. I highly recommend you try every flavor. Yesterday's favorite was peanut butter cup. They have other awesome flavors like Creme Brulee and Tiramasu.

I hate other drivers. All of them. After driving for about 9 hours yesterday, and the past 14 years, i've realized I only like driving when no one else is driving. I'm okay with a few people out, but for the most part, i'd rather ride a bike, or use my laser cats to blast them all off the road. I used to think Florida drivers were bad, but they're awesome compared to Charlotte drivers. They mosey like they are just out for joyrides and not going anywhere!!

Here are some actual quotes from some of Charlotte's finest:

"Look Abner! there's a curve in the road! lets slow down and enjoy it!"

"Oh my stars Mable, is that a rain drop?!? We'd better slow down to 5 mph to make sure we don't skid off the road"

"I heard there's a chance of snow next week. We should probably drive slow now just to make sure we're ready"

- - - -
I decided to scrap the look ahead. Its more fun to keep you in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment