Tuesday, June 23, 2009

heart: Bash - hate: living so far from family

I heart Bash. Its Nikki Pettineo's restaurant in Sunrise, FL. it's SOOOO friggin good. If you havent been, you must go there. I had parmesan crusted snapper, and it was out of this world. Also had the best homemade potato chips EVER. yes EVER. If you are ever in SoFla, go to Bash. you will not regret it. and you will enjoy it. Unless you're a jerk.

I hate living so far from family. It wasn't as big a deal when we just had Leah, but now with Erin and *boy on the way, and after having Cathy, Gee & Myrn visit, and now visiting my parents, its SOOO nice to have parents around to help out, cook, play with the kids, give us a break!! I guess this could also be I heart family, but I need to hate on something. See how i flip turn reversed it into a hate? I guess most things can be a hate or a heart. Just depends on if your glass is half full, or if your little sister stole your glass, drank it all, and its now totally empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment